Minggu, 01 Mei 2011

Happy Customers Praise Local Milwaukee Subaru Dealer

PRLog (Press Release) – May 01, 2011 – Local Milwaukee Subaru dealer, Sommer's Automotive, is a great place to buy your next vehicle in WI! Their dedication has built a history of warm family relationships between the dealership and their customers. Read below some of the latest testimonials coming directly from the Internet. This leading Milwaukee Subaru dealer is a DealerRater mustang car Certified Dealership so you can trust that the reviews shown are real, live, and unedited.

4/24/2011 raising chickens 3;My wife and I recently purchased a previously owned Subaru Forester. After 3 weeks, the battery died. I was able to jumpstart it and bring it in to the dealership. Despite the fact that my arrival to the service department was unscheduled, I was taken care of quickly and professionally. The battery was replaced at no charge, my car was washed and I was out the door. The staff was friendly and courteous. I appreciate everyone's attitude and look forward to my first "scheduled" serv android application ice appointment Buster613 Milwaukee, WI

4/23/2011 I would like to express my sincere appreciation to for Tony and the work he did to make our purchase successful. Tony did not follow the stereotype of a car salesmen. My wife and I feel that Tony has b ni ssan GTR specification ecome a personal friend and in some ways a member of our family. If I could tell Mr. Sommers in person, I would say you have a gem in Tony. The greatest compliment one can give is the personal recommendation. I will recommend Tony and Sommers as the best place to buy used or new. Thank you. Dave and Judi Wenzler pomern West Bend, WI

4/21/2011 I purchased a pre-owned 2005 Cadillas SRX. After about a month or so, the front turn signals ceased working. Well, I must say it was great to receive prompt and courteous service. They took care of the problem at no charge. It's refreshing to receive great customer service for a change. I've been in sales and sales management for 40 years, and this is how you maintain a loyal customer base by servicing the customer after the sale. Gene Gardner Menomonee Falls, WI

Sommer's Automotive 7211 W Mequon Rd Mequon, WI 53092 Phone: 888-494-4193 http://www.sommerscars.com


Get automobile news and garbage compactor

Related Posts sesuai kategori



0 komentar: